Custom Antibody Services
When you are searching for custom antibody service, it usually means you have browsed hundreds of catalog antibody pages, but couldn’t find the one that can specifically recognize the target you are studying. Or worse, the antibody you find is not specific enough.
Leverage our expertise in antibody production, we provide you customized services for application-specific polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies used in your research. A full service is available for all types of antibody production, including steps of antigen design, immunogen preparation, antibody development, antibody purification, modification, validation, and immunoassay development.
To guarantee sensitivity and specificity, your journey starts with a free consultation with our experienced scientist and ends with your desired, application-specific antibody.
Outsourcing your antibody production to us and save your time to focus on your research.
Custom Antibody Categories
- Polyclonal Antibody — Specific-pathogen-free animals are used during immunization to produce specific polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) against your desired target.
- Mouse Monoclonal Antibody — Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have a much higher specificity and lower between-batch variability compared to pAbs.
- Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody — Rabbit mAbs are produced using an advanced single cell screening and cloning technology to enhance yield and specificity.
- Site-Specific Antibody — We provide antibodies with PTMs (post-translational modifications), including phosphorylation, methylation, and acetylation.
- Optional Antibody Services — We offer additional antibody services.
- Free Antigen Design — proper design of a suitable antigen is the most critical step in getting a useful antibody.
- Wide species — we generate antibodies in species including rabbits, mouse, rat, and guinea pigs.
- Optional Antigen — we can immunize with proteins either provided by you or expressed in our lab.
Experience a guaranteed, customized, One Stop Service.